Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Sweet Potato Hash Browns with Bacon
- Peel and grate the sweet potatoes, rinse in cold water. Drain and squeeze any excess water out of the potatoes using a cloth before transferring the potato to a bowl.
- Mix in all other ingredients, then divide the mixture into equal amounts (approx. 8) and shape into balls.
- Pre heat the grill, cook in batches for 8-12 minutes until outside is crispy and golden brown.
- Cook the bacon for 6-8 minutes.
- To serve, layer hash browns with 3-4 rashers of bacon, then top with some soured cream and sprinkle with spring onions.