Courgette Feta Fritters with Tzatziki
- For the tzatziki, deseed the cucumber and cut into small dice, approx. ½ cm. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- For the courgette fritters, grate the courgettes and mix with the salt, place in colander and leave for 10 minutes.
- Using a clean kitchen cloth squeeze all liquid out of the courgette. Transfer to a large bowl and mix with the onion, flour, parmesan, garlic, feta cheese, egg and seasoning to taste.
- Divide the mixture into equal amounts and shape into balls.
- Pre heat the grill, and place the courgette balls on the grill in batches and cook for 6-9 minutes until lightly browned on the outside.
- Serve with the tzatziki.